ZETA Manufacturing Company (hereafter known as "ZETA") provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. ZETA will offer no warranty service without this number. ZETA warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, ZETA will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at ZETA's option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by ZETA. All shipping fees both to and from ZETA following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by ZETA at the original system build) replaced by ZETA or its authorized service center, become the property of ZETA. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted.
ZETA makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. ZETA makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, ZETA is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall ZETA be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No re-seller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by ZETA .
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. ZETA shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized ZETA representative.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. ZETA makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-ZETA) software.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to ZETA within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. ZETA will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $15 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for product which has been tampered with in any way which jeopardized ZETA's ability to re-market or resell the product. ZETA maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by ZETA only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact ZETA Customer Service at www.gripandshoot.com/contact.
2. If the product must be repaired, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by ZETA technical support staff to ship your product. ZETA will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. ZETA will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day ZETA-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
ZETA Manufacturing Company
13338 W. Oak Court
Homer Glen, IL 60491
4. Upon receiving the product, ZETA will repair or replace your product (at ZETA' discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
5. ZETA Manufacturing will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Technical Support & Customer Care:
Questions and comments can be submitted at www.gripandshoot.com/contact
ZETA does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. ZETA accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. ZETA is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay ZETA to install. ZETA is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. ZETA has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a ZETA technician attempts to service the product. ZETA will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at ZETA. Under no circumstances will ZETA be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. ZETA will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. ZETA makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
If you have any questions about this Warranty, please fill out a Contact Form at www.gripandshoot.com/contact